How to make an online contribution
Looking to make a contribution to your investment account, RRSP or TFSA? You can do so in a few easy steps via your online banking.
To set up iA Private Wealth as a new payee:
- Log in to your online banking profile or with your mobile banking app
- Select "bills" or "pay bills"
- Select "add a payee"
- Enter "iA Private Wealth" as the payee (note: the exact wording may differ slightly depending on your bank)
- In "payee account" enter your account number (no dashes)
- In "account description" it is a good idea to write the account type (i.e. TFSA, RRSP) so that you can keep track for future contributions
- Select finish
To make a contribution:
- Select "pay this payee"
- Enter the desired contribution amount
- Select finish/confirm transfer
Done! The funds will then arrive in your investment account within 1-3 business days. We always recommend contacting our office when you have made an online contribution so that we can watch for the funds to arrive and invest them accordingly.
Posted In: InvestingInvesting Essentials