Looking to make a contribution to your investment account, RRSP or TFSA? You can do so in a few easy steps via your online banking.
To set up HollisWealth as a new payee:
- Log in to your online banking profile or with your mobile banking app
- Select "bills" or "pay bills"
- Select "add a payee"
- Enter "HollisWealth a division of IAS" as the payee (note: the exact wording may differ slightly depending on your bank)
- In "payee account" enter your HollisWealth account number (no dashes)
- In "account description" it is a good idea to write the account type (i.e. TFSA, RRSP) so that you can keep track for future contributions
- Select finish
To make a contribution:
- Select "pay this payee"
- Enter the desired contribution amount
- Select finish/confirm transfer
Done! The funds will then arrive in your HollisWealth account within 1-3 business days. We always recommend contacting our office when you have made an online contribution so that we can watch for the funds to arrive and invest them accordingly.