News and views

All Posts In "Education Planning"

RESP withdrawals: what qualifies as valid proof of enrollment

Valid proof of enrollment is required when making an Educational Assistance Payment (EAP) or Post-Secondary Education Payment (PSE) from a...

Read More

RESP withdrawals: types and taxation

You’ve spent the last 18 years saving for your child’s education, and now that it’s time for them to head...

Read More